ListManager is a communication tool that offers its members the opportunity to post suggestions, comments or questions to a large number of people at the same time.
- ListManager is also a mailing list which is a list of people's names and addresses that is used to send certain messages or announcements to many people at once.
- Those on the mailing list usually are expected to share a common interest in the contents of the message.
- You can join and leave the list as you see fit.
- When submitting something you want to share to the ListManager, it is distributed to all of the other people on that list.
- ListManager® is the registered trademark of the commercial mailing list used by the Association.
- It is licensed solely to Lyris Inc. as the name of its mailing list processing product.
- Therefore the term should not be used generically. However, it has come into general acceptance.
Use the links below to access your ListManager account settings:
Please refer to the FAQs above for questions, comments or issues with the ListManager product.