Explore a World of CLE That Keeps Your Budget Balanced.
Explore a new world of learning options this year with the CLE Passport.
- With one affordable purchase, gain year-round access to top quality live and online CLE.
- The issues you care about, taught by local experts you can trust.
- The credits you need and the flexibility you expect at an affordable, prepaid price.
- Now that’s a perfect balance.
CLE PASSPORT FEATURES
- Tuition-free program admission after Passport purchase.
- Includes Live, Video Replay and Online programs.
- Program materials at no additional cost for programs you attend.
- All NC State Bar MCLE fees paid on your behalf by the NCBA Foundation.
- 30% off select CLE Bookstore purchases.
- Firm Discounts are also available. Please contact Stephanie Ross at email@example.com for more information.
|Hours of Live, Video Replay and Online Programming
||24 Hours of CLE
||12 Hours of CPE
|Pricing for NCBA Members
|Pricing for Non-members
$50 RENEWAL DISCOUNT FOR 2012 PASSPORT HOLDERS.
Watch the mail for your renewal letter.
EFFECTIVE DATES FOR A PASSPORT
- The Attorney Passport Program runs from January 1, 2013, to December 31, 2013.
- The Paralegal Passport Program runs for 12 consecutive months from the date of
FOUR WAYS TO ENROLL FOR A PASSPORT
- PHONE | Credit card only. Non-NCBA members MUST phone/call to purchase. 919.677.8745 or 800.228.3402 (ask for CLE)
*Participants will receive an email confirming the purchase of their CLE Passport and their date of enrollment.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- CLE Passports are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Participants may cancel their registration for a program within three (3) business days after the program date with no penalty.
- Participants failing to cancel their registration will be charged a $25 administrative processing fee and will not receive program materials.
- Tuition-free admission to LIVE and Video Replay programs as well as online programs to include Online CLE, Webcasts, Webinars and Podcasts.
- Phone Seminars and online library purchases are excluded from the NCBA Passport Program.
- LIVE/Video Replay CLE/CPE programs exceptions include: The Annual Review, The NC/SC Labor Law or Construction Law Annual Meeting (when held in SC), the NC Family Law Intensive workshops, the Professionalism for New Admittees (PNA), professional speaker programs and the NCBA Annual Meeting CLEs.
- When possible, these excluded programs are offered at a reduced tuition rate and therefore do not count against hours used under your CLE Passport.
- Program materials are provided electronically for online programs and in print for LIVE/Video Replay programs.
- There is a $75 surcharge for program registrations in excess of guaranteed Passport hours for live and video replay programs only.
CLE Passport is brought to you by the NCBA Foundation Continuing Legal Education.