The Patron Campaign is important because it makes possible: Lawyer Referral Service (LRS) which connected 70,000 people with lawyers to solve their legal problems; Law-related Education (LRE) programs 15,000 participating students and teachers statewide; Statewide Service Day on 3-2-12 (8,000 NC citizens provided legal information by 400 volunteer lawyers on 3/2/12).
In 2012-13 more than $187,000 was contributed to this effort by attorneys across the state. Each donor is recognized on the Patron Campaign Honor Roll .
- Patrons are recognized for gifts of up to $199;
- Bronze Patrons are recognized for gifts of $200-$349;
- Silver Patrons are recognized for gifts of $350-$499;
- Gold Patrons are recognized for gifts of $500-$999;
- Platinum Patrons are recognized for gifts of $1,000-$2,499;
- Diamond Patrons are recognized for gifts of $2,500 or more.
Thank you for your interest and willingness to support the North Carolina Bar Association Foundation. Click here to donate now. Click here for more details. You may call Tom Hull, Director of Development at 1-800-662-740 or 919-677-0561 to make a credit card Donation over the phone or mail your check payable to NCBA Foundation Patron Campaign to P. O. Box 3688, Cary, NC 27519.
2013-2014 Patron Campaign Brochure