The 4ALL Statewide Service Day is an annual public service event sponsored by the North Carolina Bar Association Foundation. As part of the Statewide Day of Service, attorneys volunteer to staff call centers statewide, including sites in Asheville, Charlotte, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Greenville, Raleigh, and Wilmington.
SPEAK TO A LAWYER, FOR FREE! FRIDAY, MARCH 3RD
CALL-IN NUMBERS WILL BE POSTED HERE ON MARCH 1ST
Lawyers: sign up now to participate in 4ALL 2017 -- the 10th year of 4ALL!
- Asheville - https://4all2017asheville.eventbrite.com
- Charlotte - https://4all2017charlotte.eventbrite.com
- Greensboro - https://4all2017greensboro.eventbrite.com
- Greenville - https://4all2017greenville.eventbrite.com
- Fayetteville - https://4all2017fayetteville.eventbrite.com
- Raleigh - https://4all2017raleigh.eventbrite.com
- Wilmington - https://4all2017wilmington.eventbrite.com
The 2017 4ALL Statewide Service Day is being led by Ashley Bennington and Angie Dorsey.