The 4ALL Statewide Service Day is an annual public service event sponsored by the North Carolina Bar Association Foundation. As part of the Statewide Day of Service, attorneys volunteer to staff call centers statewide, including sites in Asheville, Charlotte, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Greenville, Raleigh, and Wilmington. On the day of 4ALL, members of the public are invited to call in to speak with a North Carolina lawyer for free. This year’s 4ALL event will be held on March 3rd 2017.
The 2017 4ALL Statewide Service Day is being led by Ashley Bennington and Angie Dorsey.
Sign up now to particiapte in 4ALL 2017 -- the 10th year of 4ALL!!
- Asheville - https://4all2017asheville.eventbrite.com
- Charlotte - https://4all2017charlotte.eventbrite.com
- Greensboro - https://4all2017greensboro.eventbrite.com
- Greenville - https://4all2017greenville.eventbrite.com
- Fayetteville - https://4all2017fayetteville.eventbrite.com
- Raleigh - https://4all2017raleigh.eventbrite.com
- Wilmington - https://4all2017wilmington.eventbrite.com