The ninth annual 4ALL Service Day will be held on Friday, March 4, 2016, across North Carolina.
The 4ALL Service Day is a program of the North Carolina Bar Association Foundation in conjunction with the North Carolina Bar Association. On March 4, 2016, North Carolina lawyers join forces and take calls from the public at call centers across North Carolina. These volunteers provide legal information and referral resources to callers with North Carolina related matters.
The 2016 4ALL Statewide Service Day is led by Ashley Bennington and Sharon Robertson. The site chairs for this year's event are as follows:
· Asheville: Zac Lamb and Sharon Robertson
· Charlotte: Harrison Lord and Katherine Armstrong
· Greensboro: Ashley Bennington and Adam Arthur
· Greenville: Ayanda Meachem, Lisa Fitzpatrick and Stephanie Crosby
· Raleigh: Nicolette Fulton
· Wilmington: Ted Shipley and Richard Klein
· Winston-Salem: Jennifer Lyday and an attorney from Kilpatrick Townsend
Please note that the 2016 4ALL Training Manual will be available for download soon.
Inclement Weather PolicyDownload PDF
4ALL Statewide Service Day Ethics Advisory Opinion
4All Statewide Service Day Ethics Advisory OpinionDownload PDF