Join more than 1,000 lawyers in support of:
- North Carolina Lawyer Referral Service connects 45,000 citizens annually to lawyers able to assist with their legal needs.
- Law-Related Education programs involve more than 16,000 students and teachers statewide.
- Lawyer on the Line assists more than 3,700 pre-screened clients annually with short-term problems, maximizing legal aid resources.
- 4ALL Statewide Service Day serves more than 9,000 citizens in one day through eight call centers staffed by 400 lawyer volunteers.
Thank you to our 2014-15 Patrons. Please consider a gift to the 2015-16 Patron Campaign.
Here are some stories made possible by Patron gifts:
- Buncombe County: William talked with a Lawyer on the Line and got help with a property issue for his elderly aunt. Both of them thank YOU.
- Forsyth County: By speaking with a 4ALL volunteer lawyer, Allison got reassurance that her landlord could not kick her out without proper notice. She thanks YOU.
- Mecklenburg County: Keisha participated in the Middle School Mock Trials. She now says she wants to be a caring lawyer like YOU and help people.
- Wake County: Louise was connected to a lawyer through the Lawyer Referral Service and finally got an insurance settlement. Her children thank YOU.
- New Hanover County: Jack, a veteran, got help from a Veterans' Pro Bono Project lawyer securing a discharge upgrade and increased benefits. His family thanks YOU.