View sponsorship opportunities for upcoming NCBA programs.
The North Carolina Bar Association has a long history of hosting outstanding events and programs for the largest voluntary organization of legal professionals in the state.
There are many ways to connect with NCBA members. The impact of personal contact and name recognition at these events is invaluable to business development. Commit to sponsorship early and you will receive maximum exposure through printed brochures and online marketing directed to a wide range of attorneys. Let us help you build relationships with North Carolina attorneys.
1. Start by building relationships with targeted groups of attorneys and paralegals at these events and programs:
- With thirty practice area sections, we are able bring together large groups of attorneys with similar needs for products and services.
- At section socials and receptions, you can target and interact with these attorneys in a more relaxed environment.
- At CLE Programs, you can showcase your products and services not only at your exhibit table, but meet and mingle with attorneys at breaks, lunches, receptions and other social settings.
- Entertainment and family fun
- Special events and receptions
2. Then, consider reaching a broader audience of law firm decision makers at the NCBA Annual Meeting.
There are lots of ways for you to connect:
- Speaker opportunities
- Family events
- Large receptions
3. Finally, apply to become an Affinity Partner and reach the largest audience of attorneys and paralegals.
- See the current Affinity Partners
- See the requirements for becoming an Affinity Partner
Get in touch
The NCBA Sponsorship Coordinator is Jennifer Shapiro (919.659.1455). Her mission is to build relationships with companies who provide services and products to our state’s many attorneys. Specifically, she works to pair companies with appropriate events and programs to reach the best attorney audience.