Share Your Insight With Law Students
The Law Student Division is looking for young lawyers to spend an hour or two with our NCBA Law Student Representatives for tabling sessions at N.C. law schools.
Share your experience and expertise with law students on studying for the bar exam, networking, transitioning into practice and more.
NCBA Law Student Representatives are tabling on the following dates/times this semester:
- Campbell, March 1 and April 5 (11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Duke: March 7 and April 4 (12:30 to 1:30 p.m.)
- Elon: Feb. 15, March 13 and April 12 (12:30 to 1:20 p.m.)
- NCCU: March 1 and April 5 (10a.m. to noon)
- UNC: Feb. 22 and April 5 (noon to 1 p.m.), March 8 (8 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Wake Forest: Feb. 15, March 15 and April 13 (noon to 1 p.m.)
Email Law Student Division Director Will Quick with the date, law school and times you’re available and he’ll connect you with the NCBA Law Student Representatives.