YLD Profiles Citizen Lawyers
The Citizen Lawyer Committee of the NCBA Young Lawyers Division, in conjunction with the NCBA Citizen Lawyer Committee, annually provides expanded coverage of the Citizen Lawyer Award recipients in recognition of their volunteer service and leadership in their communities and beyond.
The profiles for the 2016 Citizen Lawyer Award recipients are accessible by clicking on the name of each individual listed below.
- Gill P. Beck, United States Department of Justice, Asheville
- Ashley H. Campbell, Ragsdale Liggett, Raleigh
- Judge Richard L. Doughton, N.C. Superior Court, Sparta
- Arnita M. Dula, City of Hickory, Hickory
- Debra L. Foster, Foster Royal P.A., Charlotte
- Jacqueline D. Grant, Roberts & Stevens, PA, Asheville
- Sonny S. Haynes, Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP Winston-Salem
- Marc L. Isaacson, Isaacson Isaacson Sheridan Fountain & Leftwich, LLP, Greensboro
- Pamela W. McAfee, U.S Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of N.C., Raleigh
- Judge Rickye McKoy-Mitchell, N.C. District Court, Charlotte
- Nancy Black Norelli, Norelli Law PLLC, Charlotte
- J. Troy Smith Jr., Ward and Smith, PA, New Bern
- James R. Van Camp, Van Camp Meacham & Newman PLLC, Pinehurst
The 2016 Citizen Lawyer Awards will be presented June 24 during the Friday morning General Session of the NCBA Annual Meeting at The Westin Charlotte hotel.