Make the Most of Your Membership
You just joined the NCBA, or maybe you’ve been a member for years – but aren’t quite sure what first steps to take to get involved. It’s time to make the most of your membership.
Not a member? Join NCBA today.
The NCBA is committed to offering you products, resources, and experiences that align with every stage of your legal career.
- Section Membership: NCBA membership includes complimentary access to one of 30+ practice area-specific Sections. Take advantage of the many robust benefits of section membership, such as in-person networking opportunities, discounts on section-specific CLE programs, and access to exclusive forms and email forums.
- Expert Series CLE: NCBA membership includes access to up to 12 hours of quality On-Demand CLE annually with Expert Series CLE. Each month, a new 1-hour On-Demand CLE will be made available to add to your CLE account. Once added to your account, you can watch it for up to 90 days.
- Center for Practice Management (CPM): Meet with a confidential law practice advisor to get advice on law firm start-up and wind down issues, technology decisions, marketing, and more. Attend NCBA member exclusive webinars, sign up for the ICYMI newsletter, follow the From the Center blog, and participate in workshops and special events.
- NCBA Community Forums: Connect with members of your NCBA Communities, plus access practice-specific resources and forms in the NCBA Community Forums.
- Member Discounts: Save on office supplies, travel, health planning, practice management software and more.
- Member Directory: Search for members by name, practice area and location.
- Events: View and register for upcoming NCBA events, including networking events, informative webinars, pro bono opportunities and more.