Citizen Lawyer Award Winners Announced
The North Carolina Bar Association, in conjunction with the Citizen Lawyer Committee, is pleased to announce the 2015 recipients of the Citizen Lawyer Award.
The awards will be presented on Friday, June 19, at the NCBA Annual Meeting in Asheville.
The NCBA Citizen Lawyer Award was established in 2007 to recognize lawyers who provide exemplary public service to their communities. Honorees include elected and appointed government officials, coaches, mentors and voluntary leaders of nonprofit, civic and community organizations.
The Citizen Lawyer Committee of the NCBA Young Lawyers Division, in conjunction with the NCBA Citizen Lawyer Committee, provides expanded coverage of the 2015 Citizen Lawyer Awards in recognition of their volunteer service and leadership in their communities and beyond.
The 2015 recipients are listed below with hyperlinks to their respective articles.
- D. Linwood Bunce II of Lexington
- Ann M. David of Wilmington
- Samuel W. Johnson of Rocky Mount
- Patrick Kane of Greensboro
- Frank Laney of Cary
- Hal A. Levinson of Charlotte
- Stephen Little of Marion
- Sharon Parker of Marion
- Donald D. Sayers of Salisbury
- Angelique Vincent-Hamacher of Charlotte
- Judge Ralph A. Walker of Greensboro
- L. Lamont Wiggins of Rocky Mount
- John Willardson of Wilkesboro