The Corporate Counselor’s Award
The Corporate Counsel Section is pleased to solicit nominations for The Corporate Counselor’s Award.
Criteria: The Corporate Counselor’s Award has been established to recognize members of the Corporate Counsel Section who are the “superstars” of our profession. The recipient of the award should:
- have the highest ethical standards;
- have shown great skill and ability as in-house counsel;
- demonstrate a respect for and love of the law;
- be dedicated to the community with a track record of pro bono or volunteer service; and
- serve as an example of how to effectively balance both outstanding professional performance/service and other life endeavors.
Please note: You may be contacted by a member of the Award Committee about your nominee. The nomination and supporting information, and all communications, will be kept confidential. Also,
- the Award may be conferred and nominations may be made posthumously;
- nominees who do not receive the Award may be considered for the Award in subsequent years without being re-nominated; and
- nominees who are currently practicing must be a member of the Corporate Counsel Section to be considered for the Award.
2016 | Guy Brooks
2017 | Tamara J. Stringer
2021 | Clayton Morgan
2022 | Ben Edwards